Sunday, January 25, 2009

An Update

It has been a while since I have post and I apologize for that. This past week we have all been sick. Cool has not had a full voice in over a week. It is getting better though. We had piano and gymnastics on Wednesday and stayed home the rest of the week. Cool took the kids to gymnastics on Saturday because I wasn't feeling great. Today he took the boys to IHOP for breakfast and will be taking them to ensemble at 1:00. I have another mental health day today and am enjoying the hell out of it. I popped Mama Mia in the DVD player and am watching it as I catch up on a few things.

As for trimming down...I haven't done much this week. I visited our supervising teacher and she loaned me a couple of different walking videos to try. I hope to try them either this week or next. I think I will keep on with the 1 mile workout twice a day this week before I start on something else. Since I took this week off I need to resume where I left off.

As for my mental health, I am enjoying my days off. I seem a bit renewed but am missing the commotion. I have used the time to research Chinese New Year, catch up on some blogging and clean the house up.

Trimming down the house has been put on the back burner but needs to have a fire lit under it because I feel it all building up inside again. We need to simplify. Once the remodel for Sokol is done I hope Cool will focus more on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment