Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Walking Video Recommendation

This week I have been trying some new walking videos. I love that I can actually walk inside the house when it is so blessed cold outside. Not to mention I hate ice, snow, mud and everything else associated with this time of year. Walking in my living room is fantastic!

I started yesterday morning with Leslie Sansone's 2 mile walk. It is a bit more intense, lasts a little longer and I am sure burns off more calories and tones more muscle. I will use that alot I am sure.

Yesterday afternoon I tried Walk It Off with George. LOVE IT! I absolutely love this workout. It is faster paced, has more flowing movement and is fun. I can absolutely see that this will get me toned up not to mention give me and the picklets alot of fun exercise time. I highly recommend it.

One of the most important things I need to remember in both of these workouts is to keep my tummy sucked in. Or keep the abs tight...lol. I find that during the exercise I have a hard time doing that because I am trying to breathe. It is very difficult. But now, as I am sitting here, I noticed that I am keeping them tight. I wasn't even thinking about it I just did. I guess it is becoming a habit. And with keeping those abs tight I feel like I am taller. Pretty cool!

© 2009 Wicked Pickles-Homefront Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment