Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update

I went to the doctor yesterday. My thyroid came back perfect, my blood count came back perfect. The monitor results showed some arrhythmia. The doctor said it is not hurting anything. It is more of an annoyance. It seems to me if the heart is doing something it shouldn't it is a concern but he isn't concerned.

I didn't get lipids done so have to go back in to have those. Another poke...hate that.

I was given the OK to exercise again so I will start up with Walk Away the Pounds 1 mile.

The sleep test has been set up for January 2.

He has me continuing the blood pressure meds and started me on an antidepressant for anxiety. Seems I have issues with that. Who'd a thunk???

I am so fricken tired today that I can barely stand. I don't know why. I need to get the Christmas tree up and the house picked up. Cool will be home early because we are due to get ice and snow this afternoon.

Wouldn't it be nice to have all that done before he gets home? Maybe after a nap. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment